SimCloud® is pleased to assist all Earnware customers migrating from the Earnware Business Center (set to be discontinued on November 30th, 2015) to Google Apps for Work. Google Apps for Work offers two packages and adds a suite of applications that will empower you to work from anywhere all while giving you business-grade security & controls. SimCloud® offers a worry-free and zero touch migration service that ensures business continuity during the migration process.
SimCloud® Migration Services Include:
- Domain/Google Apps Hosting
- Domain Setup & Google Apps Configuration
- Earnware™ to Google Apps Email Migration
- Earnware™ to Google Apps Contact Migration
- Earnware™ to Google Apps Drive Storage Setup
Google Apps for Work Pricing Model – $50.00 per year per user
Google Apps for Work includes:
- Business email addresses (email@example.com)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online word documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
- Google Apps Unlimited Storage & Vault – $120.00 per year per user
Everything in Google Apps for Work plus:
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company+ Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
Notes: Earnware™ can only assist in providing your exported files after October 1st, 2015. Please schedule a data migration consultation ASAP. For more information, contact Earware™ at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Google Apps Group Account provides you with an address at your domain (eg. email@example.com) and have it directed to multiple people within the group. Group Accounts are included with Google Apps for Work at no additional cost per address.
Every user in a Google Apps account has a primary address for signing in to their account and receiving mail. If a user wants another address for receiving mail, they can have an email alias.
For example, if firstname.lastname@example.org wants to also receive email sent to email@example.com, we can create the alias firstname.lastname@example.org and mail sent to either address then appears in Dwight’s inbox. Aliases are also included with Google Apps for Work.
Learn More about Google Apps
If you ready to begin your Earnware migration to Google Apps Please click here to get started.