Google has just announced Google Drive for Work which will allow you to Unlimit your business.
This premium offering for businesses will include the following:
- Unlimited storage for all employees, including files up to 5 TB in size.
- New audit reporting so admins can see activity like moving, deleting or sharing files within or outside the company.
- New security controls so admins can set sync client, offline, Drive app and add-on settings at the Organizational Unit level.
- Google Drive for Work now also includes Google Apps Vault, which has been expanded to provide search for all content stored in Drive.
- Google has also announced that all files uploaded to Google Drive will now be encrypted for all users. This means your content is encrypted not only from your device to Google and in transit between Google data centers, but also when at rest on Google servers.
Google Drive for Work is now available for new and existing Google Apps for Business customers for $10 a user per month