The Video Production Specialist will work as part of the Creative Team to develop and execute high quality, multi-media design solutions for various projects.
Assist with scriptwriting by translating brand messaging into concise, high quality copy and video scripts.
Participate in content development, requirements analysis, and design while providing technical expertise.
Pre-production: assist in leading selected projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, and production (shooting).
Assist with schedules, scope-of-work parameters, and other relevant pre-production tasks.
Utilize professional lighting techniques and audio standards.
Post-production: video editing with motion graphics, sound design and music selection, narration, image manipulation, illustration, interface design, information architecture, and media integration, and distribution.
Process includes critique, storyboarding, compositing, video and sound editing, motion graphics production, multimedia development, and interface design.
Ensure that design solutions are appropriate for the targeted audience, meet project-specific criteria, reflect company or department identity.
Willingness and availability to travel and work on location for video shoots.
Operate and maintain audio and video equipment.
- Demonstrate video editing ability with a portfolio or reel.
- A creative and innovative mindset, plus storytelling skills.
- Requires experience with digital technology and editing software packages, including: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and PhotoShop.
- Requires advanced conceptual, technical, and visual design skills required to create multimedia applications and environments.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals and integrate appropriate style into video design.
- Must have a strong foundation for a multimedia design with advanced design principles such as: digital imaging, video and sound editing, animation, and interactive design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Some travel on location shoots.